- Organic cotton hygiene products but it doesn’t reduce the ecological impact.
- Reusable pads made of washable cloth like Lunapads. You may be concerned about comfort and discretion.
- The champion of all is certainly the menstrual cup. It is made of medical silicone.
- It is very discreet.
- It is very comfortable, you don’t feel it!
- It is economic.
- It is safe for you; it is made of medical silicone.
- It is environmentally sustainable
- It’s public lavatory unfriendly.
But it’s like with tampons anyway. Your hands have to be super duper clean. In public lavatory, you have to open and lock the toilet door. Not very clean here, nope nope. And then you have to wash your cup after you emptied it. Not easy to face the other women in the washbasins area, expressing their disgust. There is a real work on the society mind-set to do, I agree.